FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I know which boat and excursion is right for me?
- What are the benefits of renting a boat or charting a yacht?
- Privacy is important to me. How do you handle this?
- How can I ensure that the boat is confirmed for me on my specific date?
- Are the boats and yachts safe?
- I feel a bit uneasy about working with foreign companies while I plan my trip.
How are you different?
- What are some potential additional costs of the trip?
- What is the customary amount to tip the captain and/or crew?
TIPS TO REMEMBER WHEN TRAVELING ABROAD
What is the best part about chartering a boat? It is the absolute most spectacular way to experience the Amalfi Coast area. The views are stunning, the Mediterranean Sea is beautiful, and spending a day lounging on a boat, swimming and enjoying the views is the most amazing way to experience the entire coast…it’s an experience not to be missed.
Always book the cruise towards the beginning of the vacation.
1. If the weather is not cooperating, we will do our best to move the cruise to a different date.
2. Many times, our guests had so much fun that they would like to book an additional excursion for another day during their vacation. There are many different excursion routes and things to see, and the Amalfi Coast by boat is the best way to see it all in a fun and relaxing environment.
Each excursion can be customized.
Exclusive Cruises is delighted to tweak and create different options, just voice your vision and we will make it happen. Please note that all excursions are different depending on embarkation point of the desired cruise.
The captain is a licensed, local captain, not a tour guide.
His job is to make sure guests are safe and that the boat is operating properly. He is happy to talk, answer any questions and point out highlights but please do not expect him to be a tour guide. We do, however, remind you that a guide is always available upon request.
In Southern Italy life moves at a slower pace.
The locals are relaxed and smile a lot. Please have patience if things that are out of our captain’s control do not flow 100% on a timed schedule.