Discover the Hidden Charms of the Amalfi Coast
It is no secret that the Amalfi Coast is one of the premier travel destinations in the world. From honeymooners, families, individuals and groups, the coastline offers something for everyone. No matter what category you fall into, the most popular thing to do is to rent a boat and see the coastline - this excursion is a full immersion into the most important sights of the Amalfi Coast, and the views from the sea are some of the most famous in the world.
Experience the Amalfi Coast from the privacy of a boat with your local captain at the wheel. The captain will pick you up in the village or town of your choice, such as Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Minori, Salerno, Ravello, Raito ... anywhere!
You will cruise the coastline, stopping at various seaside villages, swimming in the most alluring inlets, and enjoying the simple luxuries that make up the Amalfi Coast. Hungry? The cuisine in this area is one of the most celebrated in the world. The captain will pull the boat up to a seaside restaurant so that you can taste the local cuisine ... seafood and pasta among the specialties.
Some highlights of this Amalfi Coast cruise are:
- Li Galli Private Islands and Nature Preserve where Ulysses heard the song of the sirens
- A stunning view from the sea of the luxurious San Pietro Hotel hidden in the side of the mountain
- The Fiord of Furore
- The small fishing village of Praiano
- Sophia Loren's former villa sitting quietly above the sea
- Conca dei Marini- voted in the top 100 most beautiful villages in all of Italy
- The former monastery turned luxury hotel Monastero Santa Rosa teetering over a cliff in Conca dei Marini
- Amalfi, the famous Maritime Republic and home to Saint Andrew's Cathedral
- Atrani, the smallest village in Italy
- Waterfall of Marmorata
- Pandora's Cave
- Historical 13th century towers, lemon groves blanketing the coastline, and much, much more
These excursions vary based on embarkation point and weather conditions. Click here to find out more about adding the island of Capri to this excursion.